Hodgetts Estates are undertaking a comprehensive regeneration of Hall End Business Park coupled with up to 63,000sq m of new business space. When completed the development will form six business units comprising warehouse and associated office space, as well as several smaller workshops and general industrial units.
Our proposals to regenerate and improve Hall End Business Park will provide:
- Between 500 and 1,000 new jobs in the area.
- A greater mix of small start-up units and larger units to create more varied local employment opportunities.
- Modern business units providing improved working environments for new and current occupiers and their employees and visitors.
- New 20m landscaping of trees and shrubs, screening Hall End Business Park from Watling Street and Dordon to the North.
- A development that is sympathetic to and improves the existing natural environment.
- A new signalised junction to replace the current left-in/left-out junction at the entrance to Hall End Business Park, reducing the number of dangerous U-turns at the Dordon roundabout by existing traffic approaching Hall End from the west.
- Excellent foot and cycle paths throughout the park connecting to existing Public Rights of Way.